Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally...

2007

ok...I know some of you are shocked to see this post :) I finally got my dear husband to e-mail me the link to this blog and to Brooke & Zach's blog. It has been wonderful entertainment to read through the different posts. Thanks so much for starting this for everyone Brooke!!

As far as Christmas lists go...ya'all had great things on yours! Can we just say ditto? Ok...I didn't think so. (Ky, I loved your pics so I hope you don't mind that I was a copy cat!!)

Here are a few things that Jason could use (and he might add a few things after he sees my list for him)


Michigan state hat or BYU hat



Gift card to sportsman's warehouse or
cabella's


BYU t-shirt


Gaiters (for wading in snow)


Weather mats for Toyota Tundra (04) (probably the tan ones for a double cab)




As far as I go....here are a few things that would be fun :)



Primary Children's Song book



Essential Mormon Cookbook



Cute Kitchen Apron




Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Bubble Bath



Guyot Designs Squishy Bowl and Cup Set (2 for backpacking) REI



chinese (full size) wok/chan


Fruit dehydrator


Scattergories

Well, I didn't see that Jason posted before me...but it looks like he could still use some help.

How is Koda doing? I hope your house is still intact...

See everyone soon!

Love,
Kristen & J

4 comments:

Ky said...

Thanks for your lists!! I was just thinking about them. Koda is doing great!!! Her and Miles are like the energizer bunnies and it's been great because they entertain each other ALL night:-) They take short little breaks every few hours:-) It is really fun having her here. She is such a good dog.

Kristen said...

I'm so glad! We are gone for so long and we hope Koda hasn't been too much trouble... Miles and the puppy are like the energizer bunny...they have sooooo much energy! Hopefully you and Geoff are able to sleep at night amidst all the playing...

Thanks so much :)

Ky said...

She really is doing great! Even their eating time is going well and they are leaving each other alone with out any problems. I am proud of both of them. Koda is so sweet it is really nice with this cold and snowy weather that Koda will exercise Miles and I can just go to the gym without feeling guilty at all about leaving Miles behind!

I hope you guys are having a fun trip to VA! I am envious you get to go to NYC! We will have to have a Christmas get together ebfore Zach and Brooke leave after you guys get back!

Ky said...

Also-- I like your pictures!!!